The theme for the 21st annual Write on the Sound Literary Contest is CATCH. Winners will be announced and prizes awarded on Saturday, October 4, 8:30 am, at the Conference orientation. An anthology of the winning entries will be available online following the conference.
· Entrants must be registered for the conference or pre-conference.
· Fee: $15 per entry – you may enter more than one category, but only one entry per category: Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry
· Entries must be 1,500 words or less.
· Material must be original and not previously accepted for publication or production.
· Entries must be received (not postmarked) by August 29, 2014
· Conference presenters, steering committee, and persons affiliated with Edmonds Arts Commission are not eligible.
· Winners are selected by independent judges.
Prizes are sponsored by Patricia Thorpe & Heather Krause with RBC Wealth Management.