The theme for the 2014 annual Write on the Sound Literary Contest is "Catch."
- Entrants must be registered for the conference.
- Fee: $15 per entry – you may enter more than one category, but only one entry per category: Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry
- Entries must be 1,500 words or less.
- Material must be original and not previously accepted for publication or production.
- Entries must be received (not postmarked) by August 29, 2014
- Conference presenters, steering committee, and persons affiliated with Edmonds Arts Commission are not eligible.
- Winners are selected by independent judges.
- Winners will be announced and prizes awarded on Saturday, October 4, 8:30 am, at the Conference orientation. An anthology of the winning entries will be available online following the conference.
- Download the offical instructions and entry form here.
2013 WOTS Literary Contest Winners
View the antholog of 2013 WOTS Literary Contest Winners here.
Prizes are sponsored by Patricia Thorpe & Heather Krause with RBC Wealth Management.